Support and Training for Aquator
Training is an important part of the support we provide for Aquator users. We can
provide dedicated training at a customer's site for a number of users, or users
may attend the training courses at our offices which are put on from time to time.
A popular format for training is to combine this with attendance at the Aquator User Group meetings where a training course is often
delivered on the day preceding the meeting.
If you have training needs for using Aquator, please contact us with a Training enquiry.
Technical support is provided by the Aquator
team for all registered users with a support contract. The purchase price
for new Aquator licences, whether Outright
Purchase or Annual Subscription, includes a one-year support contract.
Software support includes the following:
- Help from us in running Aquator by e-mail or telephone in an emergency.
- Software upgrades for Aquator in response to new developments or fixes.
- Access to known software issues by the
User log in page.
- Access to requests from users by the User login page.
- Access to workarounds and VBA macros by the User log in page.
- Ability to move the Aquator licence to a different PC.
Support does not cover construction, development or use of specific Aquator models.
For this we recommend you consider our consultancy services.